Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

Magyar responds:

>:3

Drawings-the Conversation Drawings-the Conversation

Pretty good

Animation was fine, the preloader was excellent.

My complaints are the sound and the lame dialogue.

I don't know if you don't speak english fluently or not, but I couldn't understand you sometimes. The static in the microphone didn't help, but maybe you should look for a voice actor.

The dialogue was lame. Plain lame. Come up with a better idea, and improve the sound, and you'll get a higher score.

Important title Important title

Not bad

Only complaint I can make is that the storyline was somewhat incoherent. I get the joke, but it doesn't really work if you can't see the "puppies" sign before he points it out.

But on the other hand, your voice acting is superb, your animation is smooth, and the joke is short and sweet. Specifically, the part when you said "OH MAH GAWD" got a chuckle out of me before the punchline!

Good job, you earn a 4 (voting).

Triangle The Badmin Triangle The Badmin

Hilarious

You probably don't care what I say, since you're a clock, but that was really good. Managed to get a good laugh out of me. And it wasn't spam.

ClockOfBlob responds:

Of course I care! Thanks for the 10!

Don't Mess With Ghosts! Don't Mess With Ghosts!

My honest opinion

I think Aerodactyl is a ferocious, prehistoric Pokémon, it possesses serrated, saw-bladed like fangs that it uses to tear through the throats of its prey. Its wings have skin stretched from its side to its arms. The triangular-shaped tip of its tail is gray, like the tail itself which is connected to its o.val body. Aerodactyl have dark green eyes, though the iris is barely visible.

Collab Rules Are Shit! Collab Rules Are Shit!

Ok...

Art was so-so, there was no sound, and concept was shit.

If you're angry about something, at least go post it on the BBS. More people will sympathize with you that way.

But this was just not flash worthy. Sorry.

mikuru15 responds:

man you have high expectations of flash anway it was shit enough without sound

Dude, Check My Car! Dude, Check My Car!

Pretty funny

I liked the voice acting, the concept, and the art wasn't too bad (although the characters seemed reminiscent of Cyanide and Happiness).

It sounded like you were spitting into the microphone at some points, but that wasn't too bad.

Overall, nice flash dude.

Poor Stickman Poor Stickman

To be perfectly honest

It was good, but could be a lot better.

You need a preloader. That will probably raise your score by like, .25